During the past 40 years, ArncoPathway has remained the recognized leader of tire flatproofing systems in the world. As a pioneer in the development of polyurethane elastomers, ArncoPathway’s patented flatproofing products are specified by original equipment manufacturers like Ingersoll-Rand Bobcat, Caterpillar, JLG, Genie, John Deere, CNH, Gehl, Mustang, V.A. Eimco, and a host of others.
- Largest Manufactuer of tire flatproofing systems in the world.
- Specializing in high performance polyurethane urethane systems from fast curing elastomers and casting resins to specialty polyurea coatings, rigid and flexible spray foams
- Founded in 1971 in South Gate, California
- Employee Owned
- 250 million pounds of manufacturing capacity in California and Ohio
- Additional manufacturing in, Australia, China, and United Kingdom
- Fully equipped laboratories including: Instron, Taber Abrasion, and Karl Fisher
Commonly referred to as foam fill, tire fill, as well as poly fill, ArncoPathway’s patented tire flatproofing products reduce downtime related to punctured or flat tires. The liquid polyurethane is pumped into the tire through the valve stem until it replaces all of the air and is transformed into a solid synthetic rubber core, but with a softer ride than a solid rubber tire. The result are flatproof tires that improve the productivity of the equipment and save the cost of tire repair and tire replacement. Since 1971, ArncoPathway has literally prevented millions of, agricultural, earthmover, industrial, and otr tires from being prematurely disposed of and sent off to the tire landfill.
ArncoPathway’s patented tire flatproofing products have become the recognized leader of tire foam fill systems and are specified by the U.S. Military as well as original equipment manufacturers like Ingersoll-Rand Bobcat, Caterpillar, JLG, Genie, John Deere, Gehl, and a host of others.
ArncoPathway also offers additional tire flatproofing products such as tire sealant, and tire rim lubrication products.
No matter what your tire challenge or application may be, ArncoPathway has the solution right for you.
For more information, please visit FlatProofing.com